EMV Terminal 1
EMV Terminal 2
Kyrotec’s EMV terminal 2 is EMV 2000 Level 1 and Level
2 certified with an inbuilt fast printer, multi application
capabilities, and offers comprehensive payment & transaction
This terminal has both end user and customer centric modular
design delivering performance, Modularity & Multi-Application
support with global and EMV security standards. The easy to
use interface with power packed performance takes care of your business needs with added investment protection.
Features and benefits:
Compliance and certified with global standards
• The terminals are EMV 2000 Level 1 and Level 2 certified.
• The terminals are field configurable for both ISO
8583- 1987 and 1993
• The terminals are also ISO, ANSI, combined PCI-PED
compliant, CEPS, DDA capable with DDI and
• Optional, field upgradeable SAMs (2 or 4) support
multiple card schemes and protect data.
• Can operate on a variety of asynchronous and synchronous
• Terminals are capable of remote terminal download,
terminal to terminal download, terminal
management and terminal initiated sequences.
• Lightweight, highly ergonomic, ideal to hand over
to customers for PIN entry or for other
• The powerful 32-bit processor core handles the most
complex needs of financial transactions.
The terminals can be extensively used for an endless range
of payment and other applications.
• Large memory configurations and dynamic memory management
support multiple payment and value added
• Combined PCI-PED compliant PIN offers added security
for PIN based applications supporting the
DES/TDES encryption algorithms.
• Strong security architecture support, sophisticated
file authentication including Master/Session
and DUKPT key management functions.
• SecureTunnel: used for injecting bank keys onto the
terminal (with 8, 16 and 24 keys with 2
or 3 key component options; and also for downloading Smartcard
• Combridge: Used for downloading Applications, Tables,
Logos and also for erasing applications,
terminal configuration and BIST (Built In Self Test) of the
• 32 bit microcontroller operating at a speed of 120
• 2 MByte Flash
• 8 MByte SDRAM
• 8 MByte NAND flash for value added application (Optional)
• 16x2 alphanumeric LCD display
• Highly reliable backlit (50,000 hrs)
Magnetic Card Reader
• Dual-track ISO 7811 Tracks 1&2
• Bi- directional reading capability
• High reliability (3,00,000 card swipes)
• One IFM Primary Smart Card reader (Interface Module)
EMV2000 Level 1 certified.
• One secondary smart card reader EMV 2000 Level 1 certified
• Both readers comply with ISO 7816
• EMV level 2 approved kernel
• Supports 1.8V, 3V and 5V synchronous and asynchronous
• EMV2000 compliant key pad
• Integrated PIN pad with 15 functional keys and 4 screen
• Tactile feel and water resistant
• High reliability (10,00,000 keystrokes)
• On board real time clock
• RS-232 standard serial port
• CDMA, barcode etc. devices ready
• 24/42 characters, 2 inches, 384 dots per line thermal
•“Drop-in” thermal paper easy loading.
• Plastic paper serration
• RS-232, SDLC, and GBP protocol
Security and Standards
• EMV, ANSI, TDES, ISO, PED/PID, Master/Session, DUKPT
• v.22 bis, 2400bps fast connect
• 0 to 50 C operating temperature
• 5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
• 110-270 VAC, 50/60 Hz, DC output 8V at 3.5 Amp peak.
point-of-sale EMV terminal 2 has a Thermal Printer and a Smart
Card Reader with multi application capabilities. It is ideal
for the following application areas: